A wind turbine is an electro-mechanical structure designed to transform the kinetic energy of the wind into electrical energy through the use of blades. We can supply:
Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines (HAWT) is a type of wind generator, whose main feature is the horizontal main rotor shaft. This solution allows electric energy production thanks to the conversion of wind energy into mechanical energy first and electrical energy afterwards. This equipment can fully make use of wind power to recharge a battery or generate AC energy. Without the necessity of any type of fuel, the wind turbine is pollution free.
Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT) is a type of wind generator, whose main feature is the vertical main rotor shaft. This solution offer a number of advantages over traditional horizontal ones, such better performance at low wind speed and very silent operation. They can be arranged closer together in wind farm, allowing more units in a given space.
- High aerodynamic performance
- Almost double energy production for a given area compared to VAWT
- Fixed and lower cut-in speed than VAWT
- Low start wind speed 1-2,8 m/s
- Low speed and noise < 30db, suitable for urban area
- Light weight and very safe suitable for rooftop
- Maintenance free
- 30% more power output at low wind speed compared to HAWT
We can supply complete system:
the produced energy is fed into the network
the produced energy is stored in a battery bank, then used to feed isolate users through a dedicated invertor
These systems use both wind and solar resources in a complementary way, perfect for sunny and ventilated places. It’s a very compact and cost-effective solution, that incorporate the advantages of both the energy production system.
The main advantages are:
- Night and day optimized production;
- Seasonal optimized production;
- Greater system reliability.
We can supply:
- On-grid system
- Off-grid system